Vacations are great. You get to get away from everything that keeps you so busy at work and home. It’s a time to relax and enjoy yourself. We look forward to them with much anticipation, and they can sometimes help us make it through another day of work because we know it is coming.
It’s a way to escape for a time the situations and circumstances that pile up on us. When we get back, we often find that those issues are not as big and ugly as they had seemed. It helps us gain some perspective on our lives. It’s a way to feel refreshed and have renewed energy. Life is not all about work and responsibilities, but can and should be enjoyed.
Make massage be your 60 minute vacation from your responsibilities and problems.
It offers many benefits over a vacation trip, including:
* No packing. Just come as you are.
* No checklist of things to do before you leave.
* No need to buy souvenirs.
* Very little traveling involved. No long car rides, security checkpoints, keeping track of tickets, toll gates, or sleeping in strange beds. You’ll have a nice quiet room to yourself, adjusted for your comfort.
* You don’t need to wait for months. Tell me you need a vacation and I’ll get you in.
* It’s just your vacation. Tell your family to set up their own vacation time (or set it up for them). They can survive without you for an hour.
* You don’t need to compromise to keep everybody happy. I’ll set the temperature, music, and adjust the pressure for what you want.
Get away with a massage. You may find that you receive all of the wonderful benefits of a vacation trip without the aggravations.
You can also have a 30 or 90 minute vacation, or another time period that you prefer.
Barry is a licensed Massage Therapist at Main Street Massage in Hudson, Ohio. Find out more about him, his business, and massage at www.HudsonMassageTherapy.com
Another lovely and meaningful post!
Pingback: Just a relaxation massage? – Main Street Massage